Investing in a 21st Century Infrastructure
IN SAN FRANCISCO, OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR NEIGHBORS. The communities we serve as PG&E employees are where we live and work, too. We’re hard at work for your family — and ours.
At PG&E, we invested more than $5 billion last year to enhance pipeline safety and strengthen our gas and electric infrastructure across northern and central California. We’re helping people and businesses gain energy efficiencies to help reduce their bills—saving them $142 million in 2015 alone. And we’re focused on developing the next generation of clean, renewable energy systems.
We want to tell you more about our activities right here in your area. Meet some of our local employees, get the facts and see our progress in San Francisco.
San Francisco Facts
- Replaced approximately 40 miles of gas transmission pipeline
- Invested $794 million into electrical improvements
- Contributed more than $11.2 million to non-profit and community organizations in 2013-2014
- Connected more than 6,000 rooftop solar installations for residents and businesses
- Provided more than $2.2 million in energy efficiency incentives to residential customers
- Provided more than $14.3 million in energy efficiency incentives to commercial and industrial businesses
- All facts 2013-2015 unless otherwise noted